Ramirez Common School District will provide diverse learning opportunities for all students in a world class environment.
Ramirez Common School District will become a learning environment where students develop knowledge, skills and character for a successful life.
- We believe that educating the child is our primary goal as educators.
- We believe that all students can learn and become responsible, productive citizens.
- We believe that positive self-esteem is the foundation of success.
- We believe that children have worth and are valued for their differences.
- We believe high expectations cultivate high achievement.
- We believe that teacher reflection and continued assessment of programs are vital for effectively enhancing the academic learning environment.
- We believe that the environment must be positive and safe for learning to occur.
- We believe that it takes a community to build the foundation of learning.